Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 10, 2015

Best Places to Visit and things to do in vietnam

Ha Long Bay is in northeast Vietnam and is known for its countless limestone formations, or karsts, that dot the bay. Most people explore the bay through single day or multi-day cruises on junk boats. After some Trip Advisor research, we booked a cruise through Pelican Cruise. The rooms were nicely furnished and my friend and I joked that one day, we would be able to think of this as “normal”. For now though, we were super excited about how plush the bed was and how cool it was that we had our own shower in our room. The cruise also offered kayaking, tai chi with the sunrise, cave excursions and had a sundeck bar where you could buy 2 for 1 drinks until 7:30 pm. You also visit a fishing village and meet the fisherwomen, who take you for a ride through the bay on their expertly balanced basket boats. Halong bay is the best things to do in vietnam
Top things to do in Vietnam

Top things to do in Vietnam

On the cruise itself, we brought books to read but after seeing the scenery around me, I just gave up. It was too beautiful and unlike anything I had ever seen before. If you’re planning on making this trip, I highly recommend booking Pelican. The junk that we went on was nicely maintained, the food was pretty good and was able to accommodate my vegetarian friend’s food requests, and the crew was extremely friendly and polite.


Biking (Hoi An, Vietnam)
Hoi An is a coastal town located in central Vietnam. Its relaxed pace offered a nice respite from the typical frenzy found in other Vietnamese cities such as Vietnam hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. As you walk around the town, you will find plenty of tailors who will offer to custom create suits or dresses for you. My friend ended up getting a cute dress from one of these stores and later, I wish I did too. In Hoi An, we stayed at Golden Bell Homestay, which offered free bike rentals. This was a popular method of travel among both locals and tourists. My friend and I each grabbed a bike and rode around town towards the beach. Along the way we saw some rice paddies and also ventured into one, only to later realize that the road abruptly ended in a narrow, unbikeable path. It was still fun though!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét